The mid fade haircut offers a perfect balance between a low fade and high fade. A medium fade is a type of taper cut for men that lands below the temples and above the ear – right in the middle of the side of the head. Medium fade haircuts, like other fades, come in a variety of styles and looks. For example, guys can get a mid skin fade for a very short cut, or opt for a razor fade for a disconnected look. You may even want to ask your barber for a bald fade that works into your beard!
Ultimately, the mid fade is a stylish way to get a short sides, long top hairstyle that really emphasizes your longer hair on top. Read on to find out whether this faded haircut style can work for you!
- 1 Best Mid Fade Haircuts
- 2 Mid Skin Fade + Hard Part Comb Over
- 3 Textured Spiky Hair + Medium Fade
- 4 Mid Taper Fade + Cropped Top + Full Beard
- 5 Mid Fade Cut + Long Comb Over + Beard
- 6 Quiff + Medium Skin Fade
- 7 Mid Drop Fade + Beard + Short Crop Top
- 8 Low Mid Fade + Line Up + Long Curly Hair + Beard
- 9 Medium Fade + Thick Beard + Short Faux Hawk
- 10 Medium Fade + Quiff
- 11 Razor Mid Fade + Textured Messy Hair
- 12 Skin Fade + Hard Part + Spiky Hair
- 13 Mid Fade Sides + Textured Crew Cut
- 14 Medium Fade + Brushed Up Hair + Beard
- 15 Hard Side Part + Mid Bald Fade
- 16 Mid Fade + Long on Top
- 17 Mid Top Fade + Slicked Back Hair
Best Mid Fade Haircuts
If you can’t choose between a low vs high fade and think a medium taper may be the best men’s haircut for you, check out the pictures below. We’ve compiled the best ways to style the mid fade haircut, including a side part, comb over, slick back, pompadour, quiff, or high top. Whether you have straight, thick, thin or curly hair, here’s a selection of the best mid fades for guys!