The quiff hairstyle has become one of the most popular fashion trends over the last few years. The quiff haircut is similar to the pompadour in that both require short hair on the sides and longer hair on top, but the modern quiff can also offer the cool messy textured look. Whether you’re trying a short, long, high, or textured quiff with straight, curly or wavy hair, there are so many variations of stylish men’s quiff hairstyles that you’ll never run out of ideas.
- 1 How To Style A Quiff
- 2 Best Men’s Quiff Hairstyles
- 3 Textured Modern Quiff + Beard
- 4 Tapered Sides + Long Quiff
- 5 Messy Short Quiff
- 6 Thick Textured Quiff + Low Taper Fade
- 7 Medium Length Quiff + Mid Skin Fade + Thick Beard
- 8 High Quiff + Undercut
- 9 Long Hair Quiff + Undercut Fade + Full Beard
- 10 Classic Quiff + Short Sides + Stubble
- 11 Side Quiff + Low Skin Fade
- 12 Spiky Quiff + High Razor Fade
- 13 Long Classic Quiff
- 14 Messy Quiff
- 15 Sexy Quiff Cut + Classic Taper Fade
- 16 High Fade + Messy Modern Quiff Top
- 17 Small Quiff + Mid Bald Fade
- 18 Long Brushed Up Quiff + Low Fade + Full Beard
- 19 Side Swept Quiff + Short Sides
How To Style A Quiff
To style a quiff, you will need at least 3 inches of hair on top, ideally 4 to 6 inches.
- Start styling after a fresh shower by towel-drying your hair until it is only slightly damp.
- Then apply a small amount of styling product, such as pomade or wax, and work it evenly to achieve your desired height and texture.
- Finally, blow dry your hair, while pulling it up and back, to increase volume. This is the time to decide how high and which direction you’d like your quiff to go.
Best Men’s Quiff Hairstyles
If you’re looking to try out a new short or medium-length haircut with the option to comb your hair back or to the side, the quiff might offer you a classy yet casual style perfect for your social and professional life.
Check out these pictures of cool quiff haircuts for men and imagine yourself dawning this hot brushed up hairstyle.