The quiff hairstyle has become one of the most popular fashion trends over the last few years. The quiff is similar to the pompadour in that both require short hair on the sides and longer hair on top, but the modern quiff can also offer the cool messy textured look. Whether you have short, medium or long hair, the quiff haircut works with all lengths and types. Guys with straight, thick, curly and wavy hair can even style different variations of the cut and still achieve the sexy look. From a taper fade on the back and sides to a messy style on top, there are many ways to get a men’s quiff. To help you explore all the different styles, we’ve compiled this guide to the best quiff hairstyles for men to get right now!
- 1 How To Style A Quiff
- 2 Best Men’s Quiff Hairstyles
- 2.1 Modern Quiff
- 2.2 Messy Quiff
- 2.3 Quiff Fade
- 2.4 Undercut Quiff
- 2.5 Short Quiff
- 2.6 Long Quiff
- 2.7 Classic Quiff
- 2.8 Curly Quiff
- 2.9 Textured Modern Quiff + Beard
- 2.10 Tapered Sides + Long Quiff
- 2.11 Messy Short Quiff
- 2.12 Thick Textured Quiff + Low Taper Fade
- 2.13 Medium Length Quiff + Mid Skin Fade + Thick Beard
- 2.14 High Quiff + Undercut
- 2.15 Long Hair Quiff + Undercut Fade + Full Beard
- 2.16 Classic Quiff + Short Sides + Stubble
- 2.17 Side Quiff + Low Skin Fade
- 2.18 Spiky Quiff + High Razor Fade
- 2.19 Long Classic Quiff
- 2.20 Messy Quiff
- 2.21 Sexy Quiff Cut + Classic Taper Fade
- 2.22 High Fade + Messy Modern Quiff Top
- 2.23 Small Quiff + Mid Bald Fade
- 2.24 Long Brushed Up Quiff + Low Fade + Full Beard
- 2.25 Side Swept Quiff + Short Sides
How To Style A Quiff
To style a quiff, you will need at least 3 inches of hair on top, ideally 4 to 6 inches.
- Start styling after a fresh shower by towel-drying your hair until it is only slightly damp.
- Then apply a small amount of styling product, such as pomade or wax, and work it evenly to achieve your desired height and texture.
- Blow dry your hair, while pulling it up and back, to increase volume. This is the time to decide how high and which direction you’d like your quiff to go.
Best Men’s Quiff Hairstyles
If you’re looking to try out a new short or medium-length haircut with the option to comb your hair back or to the side, the quiff might offer you a classy yet casual style perfect for your social and professional life. Check out these pictures of cool quiff haircuts for men and imagine yourself dawning this hot brushed up hairstyle.
The modern quiff is one of the most popular hairstyles for men to try. The modern version of the classic style is often combined with a taper fade or undercut on the sides. The short sides contrast the longer hair to create a cool look.
The messy quiff is effortlessly cool and stylish, allowing guys to style a look that is casual yet fashionable.
A quiff hairstyle with a fade haircut on the sides and back highlights the styling on top for a bold look. Choose to get a high, mid, or low fade paired with a bald, skin, or tapered cut. The result is a quiff fade you can wear anywhere.
The undercut quiff combines incredible haircuts for a flawless finish. The undercut is a clean and sophisticated cut on the sides and back that will perfectly complement your modern quiff style.
If you want a low-maintenance look, the short quiff might be right for you. When styling short hair into a quiff, you’ll want to leave the style textured and messy for a full look. Great for guys with all types of hair, a short quiff haircut is easy to get and simple to style everyday.
For a sexy and charming hairstyle, style your long hair into a quiff. If you can grow your hair out and want a long hairstyle that will do your locks justice, a quiff with a taper fade on the sides might be the ideal choice.
If you like the smooth and suave retro styles, the classic quiff can give you the look you want.
The curly quiff is one of the best hairstyles for guys with curly hair. Handsome and trendy, a short to medium length haircut will keep your curls manageable and healthy.
Textured Modern Quiff + Beard
Tapered Sides + Long Quiff
Messy Short Quiff
Thick Textured Quiff + Low Taper Fade
Medium Length Quiff + Mid Skin Fade + Thick Beard
High Quiff + Undercut
Long Hair Quiff + Undercut Fade + Full Beard
Classic Quiff + Short Sides + Stubble
Side Quiff + Low Skin Fade
Spiky Quiff + High Razor Fade
Long Classic Quiff
Sexy Quiff Cut + Classic Taper Fade
High Fade + Messy Modern Quiff Top
Small Quiff + Mid Bald Fade
Long Brushed Up Quiff + Low Fade + Full Beard
Side Swept Quiff + Short Sides