Deciding on the best hairstyles for round faces isn’t all about the latest trends or coolest cuts, but more about picking the best haircut for your face shape. While most barbers agree that round faced men may sometimes have a harder time picking a good hairstyle for their face shape, it’s easier than you think to find stylish haircuts for guys with round faces. We’ve developed this guide to help you find the right long or short haircut for your desired look.
To inspire your next cut, here are the best haircuts for men with round faces. With a fade or undercut on the sides and examples of trendy men’s hairstyles on top, we’re confident you’ll find the perfect style.
- 1 Choosing The Right Hairstyle For A Round Face
- 2 Haircuts For Round Faced Men
- 2.1 High Skin Fade + Long Comb Over
- 2.2 Textured Spiky Hair + Low Bald Fade
- 2.3 Low Fade + Line Up + Curly Afro
- 2.4 High Fade + Shape Up + Long Comb Over
- 2.5 Short Sides + Side Swept Fringe
- 2.6 Mid Skin Fade + Quiff + Beard
- 2.7 Low Taper Fade + Brushed Up Hair
- 2.8 Messy Medium Length Hair + Facial Hair
- 2.9 Hard Side Part + Low Fade
- 2.10 Shaved Sides + Long Slick Back + Full Beard
- 2.11 High Fade + Textured Modern Quiff
- 2.12 Skin Fade + Part + Messy Combover
- 2.13 Thick Brush Back + Taper Fade + Short Beard
- 2.14 Longer Textured Top + Fade
Choosing The Right Hairstyle For A Round Face
A round face can be described as having the same facial features and shape as a square face, but with less angular cuts or softer edges. Basically, the sides of your face are rounded with your cheekbones being the widest part of your face and your chin being smoother and less pronounced. Below, you can find an illustration of a man with a round face.
As demonstrated in the image, the best hairstyle for men with round faces is a cut that’s short on the back and sides (a mid or high fade) with some length on top. This haircut will allow you to style a pompadour, slick back, quiff, undercut or side part. The goal is to use your hair to elongate your face and avoid adding width.
Haircuts For Round Faced Men
If you’re struggling to pick a good haircut for your round face, here are some pictures of the top hairstyles you have to choose from. All of these are excellent choices for guys with any face shape, but particularly look good on men with round faces.
High Skin Fade + Long Comb Over
Textured Spiky Hair + Low Bald Fade
Low Fade + Line Up + Curly Afro
High Fade + Shape Up + Long Comb Over
Short Sides + Side Swept Fringe
Mid Skin Fade + Quiff + Beard
Low Taper Fade + Brushed Up Hair
Messy Medium Length Hair + Facial Hair
Hard Side Part + Low Fade
Shaved Sides + Long Slick Back + Full Beard
High Fade + Textured Modern Quiff
Skin Fade + Part + Messy Combover
Thick Brush Back + Taper Fade + Short Beard
Longer Textured Top + Fade