Men with long hair have a range of cool hairstyles to choose from. In fact, long hairstyles for guys include the man bun, ponytail, top knot, or any stylish medium length look. And as haircuts trend more towards textured, longer styles, 2018 is the perfect time to start experimenting with a new look. The best part is that you can try these stylish long hairstyles with a blow dryer and a good styling product that offers light to medium hold.
- 1 Best Men’s Long Hair
- 1.1 Low Man Bun with Beard
- 1.2 Top Knot with High Skin Fade and Full Beard
- 1.3 Long Curly Hair
- 1.4 Tapered Sides with Textured Top
- 1.5 Undercut with Ponytail
- 1.6 Medium-Length Hair with Beard
- 1.7 Long Comb Over with Undercut and Beard
- 1.8 Messy Wavy Hair
- 1.9 Half Up Hairstyle
- 1.10 Long Angular Fringe with High Fade
- 1.11 Textured Pulled Back Hair
- 1.12 Undercut with Long Grunge Hair
- 1.13 Long Surfer Hair
- 1.14 Messy and Tousled Long Hair
- 1.15 Man Bun with Low Fade
- 1.16 Long Curly High Top Fade
- 1.17 Pomp Mohawk with Beard
- 1.18 Long Straight Hair with Beard
- 1.19 Long Wavy Sweep Back with Thick Beard
Best Men’s Long Hair
With long hair becoming more fashionable, it may be time for you to grow out your locks and style a flowing look. We just recommend you pick a look that is supported by your hair type and texture. For example, certain long haircuts will only work for straight, thick or curly hair.
For the best ideas this year, check out the cuts and styles for long hair men below!