The undercut fade is a beautiful combination of two popular men’s haircuts – the undercut and fade. Because the faded undercut makes for a great way to cut your hair on the sides, the stylish look remains a favorite in barbershops around the world. Furthermore, the best part about this unique style is that it allows guys to customize their hairstyles. For example, men can choose a skin fade undercut for a high-contrast cut, opt for a disconnected undercut, or get a hard part line etched into their scalp for a cool hair design.
Here are the best undercut fade haircuts for men. Whether you want a high, low, mid, or bald fade undercut with short, medium or long hair, these are some of the most popular men’s hairstyles to get right now!
- 1 Best Faded Undercut Hairstyles
- 2 Textured Slicked Back Undercut Fade
- 3 Mid Skin Fade Undercut + Long Wavy Slick Back
- 4 Undercut + Bald Temp Fade + Full Beard
- 5 High Skin Fade Undercut + Spiky Hair + Line Up
- 6 Slick Back Undercut Fade + Thick Long Beard
- 7 Bald Fade Undercut + Pompadour
- 8 Razor Faded Undercut + Shape Up + Thick Brushed Up Hair
- 9 Low Taper Faded Undercut + Edge Up + Quiff
- 10 Comb Over Fade + Hair Part
- 11 Long Hair Slicked Back + Faded Undercut + Line
Best Faded Undercut Hairstyles
With a lot of trendy variety, modern haircut styles for men have never been so awesome. Check out our guide to the best men’s undercut fades of 2019.