Braids for men have been around for a long time, except everyone knew man braids as cornrows. Well, now there is a new variation of the man bun – the French man braid. While most guys won’t like braiding their hair, for the select few who have nice long locks and the right look, a braided hairstyle may be the hot fashion trend of 2018.
Check out these cool braid hairstyles for men to discover a number of awesome braid designs for short and long hair.
- 1 Men’s Braids
- 2 Braided Ponytail
- 3 Long Textured Hair + Braids
- 4 Classic Man Braids
- 5 Tapered Sides + Long Hair + Cool Braided Top
- 6 Undercut + Center Braids For Guys
- 7 Classic Cornrows
- 8 Braid + Top Knot
- 9 Shaved Sides + Long Braided Ponytail
- 10 Short Sides + Male Braid
- 11 Blonde Center Braids + Tapered Sides
- 12 Undercut + Braided Man Bun
- 13 Male Braid Style + Ponytail + Undercut
- 14 Short Sides + Thick Textured Top + Guy Braids
- 15 Textured Slick Back + Braided Part + High Taper
- 16 Cool Braids For Guys
Braid styles for men can be an essential part of a fade, undercut, or man bun hairstyle. The cool thing is that not all men’s braids require medium-length to long hair. In fact, there are so many different types of braids for guys that you can add the style to any cool haircut, including the comb over fade or slicked back undercut. So whether you want braids with long or short hair, these top male braids will inspire you to try this modern men’s hairstyle.