Braids for men have been around for a long time, except everyone knew man braids as cornrows. Well, now there is a new variation of guy braids – the French braid for men. While most guys won’t like braiding their hair, for the select few who have nice long locks and the right look, a braided hairstyle may be the hot fashion trend of 2020. If your hair is long enough and you’re curious about getting trendy braids for men, then it’s time to experiment with braided hair.
Check out these cool braid hairstyles for men to discover a number of awesome braid designs for short and long hair. From a taper fade with braids to two and three braids with your man bun or top knot, here are the best braid styles to get right now!
- 1 Men’s Braids
- 2 Braids with Fade
- 3 Man Bun Braids
- 4 Guy Braids with Undercut
- 5 Braided Ponytail
- 6 French Braid Men
- 7 Box Braids
- 8 Taper Fade with Braids
- 9 Braided Top Knot
- 10 Braids For Short Hair
- 11 Two Braids with Fade
- 12 Cornrows with Fade
- 13 Long Men’s Braided Hair
- 14 Long Textured Hair + Braids
- 15 Classic Man Braids
- 16 Tapered Sides + Long Hair + Cool Braided Top
- 17 Undercut + Center Braids For Guys
- 18 Classic Cornrows
- 19 Braid + Top Knot
- 20 Shaved Sides + Long Braided Ponytail
- 21 Short Sides + Male Braid
- 22 Blonde Center Braids + Tapered Sides
- 23 Undercut + Braided Man Bun
- 24 Male Braid Style + Ponytail + Undercut
- 25 Short Sides + Thick Textured Top + Guy Braids
- 26 Textured Slick Back + Braided Part + High Taper
- 27 Cool Braids For Guys
Braid styles for men can be an essential part of a fade, undercut, or man bun hairstyle. The cool thing is that not all men’s braids require medium-length to long hair. In fact, there are so many different types of braids for guys that you can add the style to any cool haircut, including the comb over fade, slicked back undercut and high top.
So whether you want braids with long or short hair, these top male braids will inspire you to try this modern men’s hairstyle.