Soccer haircuts have been trending the last few years. Why? Because soccer player haircuts are some of the best short, medium and long men’s hairstyles. While this list of soccer player haircuts sports some of the biggest names in the world, including Cristiano Ronaldo, David Beckham, Neymar, Lionel Messi, and Sergio Ramos, we’ve included a variety of other cool soccer hairstyles that go unappreciated. Between the stylish short cuts and the edgy long styles, guys will find the hottest new hair trends since the World Cup!
- 1 Best Soccer Player Haircuts
- 1.1 David Beckham + Slicked Back Hair
- 1.2 Cristiano Ronaldo + Hard Part Comb Over Fade
- 1.3 Sergio Ramos + High Fade + Side Swept Fringe
- 1.4 Yannick Ferreira Carrasco + Pompadour Fade
- 1.5 Gareth Bale + Top Knot
- 1.6 Toni Kroos + Hard Side Part + Undercut
- 1.7 Mario Balotelli + Classic Long Mohawk
- 1.8 Olivier Giroud + High Taper Fade + Part + Pomp Comb Over
- 1.9 Lionel Messi + Textured Messy Hair + Tapered Sides
- 1.10 Antoine Griezmann + High Bald Fade + Side Part
- 1.11 Gerard Pique + Short Sides + Spiky Hair on Top
- 1.12 Granit Xhaka + Undercut + Modern Comb Over
- 1.13 Neymar + Faux Hawk Fade
- 1.14 James Rodriguez + Short Spiky Hair + Undercut
- 1.15 Miguel Veloso + Brushed Up Hair + Fade
- 1.16 Raheem Sterling + Burst Fade Mohawk + Part
- 1.17 Saphir Taider + Tousled Wavy Hair + Low Fade + Beard
- 1.18 Graham Zusi + Long Wavy Man Bun
- 1.19 John Boye + Shaved Sides + Mohawk + Bleached Hair
- 1.20 Panagiotis Kone + Long Slicked Back Undercut
- 1.21 David De Gea + Skin Fade + Short Hair
- 1.22 Gianluigi Buffon + Quiff + Short Sides
- 1.23 Mathieu Debuchy + Slick Comb Over Undercut
- 1.24 Stephan El Shaarawy + Mohawk Fade
- 1.25 Paulo Dybala + High Taper Fade + Side Swept Fringe
- 1.26 Aaron Ramsey + Brushed Back Hair + Short Cut Sides
- 1.27 Sergio Leonel Aguero + Short Hair with High Skin Fade
- 1.28 Marco Reus + Angular Comb Over + Classic Tapered Sides
- 1.29 Manuel Neuer + Natural Brushed Back Hair
Best Soccer Player Haircuts
Whether you want a quiff, comb over, pompadour, mohawk, fade, undercut or long hairstyle, you’re going to love these popular football haircuts! Check out the best soccer player haircuts and hairstyles to get in 2021, and see if any of these awesome footballers might have a great new hairstyle for you!
David Beckham + Slicked Back Hair
Cristiano Ronaldo + Hard Part Comb Over Fade
Cristiano Ronaldo’s hairstyles are always on point. Here, the footballer’s hair is cut with a high skin fade on the sides and parted. The hard part comb over is styled with a strong pomade for a clean finish, and the hairline is fresh with a sweet shape up.
Sergio Ramos + High Fade + Side Swept Fringe
Sergio Ramos is another popular, stylish soccer player. His straight, thick hair allows him the ability to style many looks. This high taper fade is paired with a short cut on top, and then brushed to the side for a natural finish. A little longer than a traditional crew cut, the messy hairstyle is low-maintenance and easy to get.
Yannick Ferreira Carrasco + Pompadour Fade
The pompadour fade offers a modern variation on a classic hairstyle. This pomp is coupled with a bald fade on the sides and full beard for a manly yet sexy style. Styling a modern pompadour will require a high-quality styling product and some practice, but this beautiful look is worth the patience.
Gareth Bale + Top Knot
Not all soccer player prefer short haircuts. Gareth Bale’s top knot is the perfect example of an easy and simple long hairstyle. While growing your hair out can be a process, pulling your medium-length to long hair back into a man bun or top knot is an attractive style to consider.
Toni Kroos + Hard Side Part + Undercut
The undercut is as versatile as the fade, and can be combined with almost any of the same cuts and styles. This short side part is accentuated by the undercut on the sides.
Mario Balotelli + Classic Long Mohawk
This classic mohawk hairstyle is edgy and rebellious. With shaved sides and long hair in the middle, Mario Balotelli cements himself as fashion-forward and aggressive, on and off the soccer field.
Olivier Giroud + High Taper Fade + Part + Pomp Comb Over
The comb over remains one of the hottest hairstyles in the world. The high taper fade on the sides keeps the focus on the longer hair on top. A matte hair wax or clay can help keep this handsome pompadour comb over in place all day.
Lionel Messi + Textured Messy Hair + Tapered Sides
Lionel Messi is another trendsetter worth following. Here, Messi wears a classy messy style with a taper haircut. With no styling product, the look is great on the field; but just add some pomade and guys can style a comb over or quiff any time.
Antoine Griezmann + High Bald Fade + Side Part
Gerard Pique + Short Sides + Spiky Hair on Top
Granit Xhaka + Undercut + Modern Comb Over
Neymar + Faux Hawk Fade
James Rodriguez + Short Spiky Hair + Undercut
Miguel Veloso + Brushed Up Hair + Fade
Raheem Sterling + Burst Fade Mohawk + Part
Saphir Taider + Tousled Wavy Hair + Low Fade + Beard
Graham Zusi + Long Wavy Man Bun
John Boye + Shaved Sides + Mohawk + Bleached Hair
Panagiotis Kone + Long Slicked Back Undercut
David De Gea + Skin Fade + Short Hair
Gianluigi Buffon + Quiff + Short Sides
Mathieu Debuchy + Slick Comb Over Undercut
Stephan El Shaarawy + Mohawk Fade
Paulo Dybala + High Taper Fade + Side Swept Fringe
Aaron Ramsey + Brushed Back Hair + Short Cut Sides
Sergio Leonel Aguero + Short Hair with High Skin Fade
Marco Reus + Angular Comb Over + Classic Tapered Sides
Manuel Neuer + Natural Brushed Back Hair