Want to be a hot silver fox? Men with silver and grey hair can still look sexy and stylish, and sometimes all it takes is a modern haircut. In fact, the best hairstyles for grey haired men can shave years off a guy’s age, allowing him to look as youthful as he feels. If you’re willing to own your white hair, here are some short and long silver hair cuts and styles for men. From the classic side part to the new slick back undercut, we’ve compiled the trendiest men’s grey hairstyles you’ll want to get in 2019!
- 1 Men with Silver/Grey Hair
- 2 Hairstyles For Grey Hair
- 2.1 Messy Silver Fox Hair
- 2.2 Long Comb Over + Grey Beard
- 2.3 Wavy Slicked Back Undercut + White Beard
- 2.4 Long Grey Hair + Thick Beard
- 2.5 Short Salt and Pepper Crop Top
- 2.6 Short Sides + Textured Grey Hair + Stubble
- 2.7 Messy Brushed Up Hair + Full Beard
- 2.8 Classy Side Part + Facial Hair
- 2.9 Silver Hair Brushed Back
- 2.10 Short Grey-Haired Crew Cut
- 2.11 White Hair + Slick Back + Tapered Sides + Full Beard
- 2.12 Long Textured Gray Hair + Long Beard
Men with Silver/Grey Hair
Short and long grey hair on men can be attractive when styled properly. For example, the prevalent trend nowadays is textured styles, which can be helpful for older men with thinning hair. A textured look prevents hair from clumping together to reveal the scalp or bald spots.
Similarly, a faded haircut on the sides also minimizes contrast on a receding hairline. By getting a high skin fade, undercut or short classic taper cut, guys are able to avoid stark differences in color between skin and hair that may attract attention. The same concepts apply whether you have straight, wavy, or curly hair!
Ultimately, men with silver grey hair have many options. While some guys may want to dye their hair darker, others can take the opportunity to try different haircut styles available.
Hairstyles For Grey Hair
If you’re having trouble envisioning how a popular men’s haircut may look, check out the cool styles below. Silver hair on guys no longer means you have to settle for a boring, older man’s look. It’s time to own your gray hair and find a cut that truly represents you!