Men’s shaved sides hairstyles are back in style. This versatile cool haircut is a variation of the short on sides, long on top hairstyle, and may be one way to minimize the attention to your receding hairline. Some of the most popular shaved hairstyles include the slicked back, modern comb over, pompadour, and man bun. You can even shave all around for a buzz or crew cut for extra simplicity.
Ultimately, haircuts with shaved sides are badass, clean cut, and easy to style. Whether you get a skin fade or bald undercut on the sides, shaved sides hairstyles look good for all hair types. Check out the 25 best shaved sides, long top haircuts to get in 2019.
- 1 Shaved Sides Haircuts
- 1.1 Man Bun + Shaved Sides
- 1.2 Shaved Undercut + Textured Slick Back
- 1.3 Textured Crop + High Fade + Line Up
- 1.4 High Skin Fade + Comb Over Pomp + Part
- 1.5 Buzzed Sides + Long Top + Beard
- 1.6 Mid Bald Fade + Spiked Hair
- 1.7 Slick Back + Shaved Sides + Design
- 1.8 Fade + Shaved Design + Line Up + Short Top
- 1.9 Faux Hawk + Undercut
- 1.10 Buzz Cut + Beard
- 1.11 Low Bald Fade + Curly Twists
- 1.12 Long Hipster Faux Hawk + Razor Fade + Part
- 1.13 Hard Side Part + Shaved Sides
- 1.14 Faded Sides + Design + Mohawk
- 1.15 Pompadour + High Skin Fade
- 1.16 Shaved Sides and Back + Textured Spiky Hair
- 1.17 Low Skin Fade + Thick Top + Side Swept Fringe
- 1.18 Hard Part Comb Over + Low Fade
- 1.19 Shaved Sides + Short Curly Top
- 1.20 Braided Ponytail + Shaved Sides + Design
- 1.21 Crew Cut + Razored Sides
- 1.22 Long Slick Top + Shaved Sides + Long Beard
- 1.23 Brushed Back Top + Shaved Fade + Beard
- 1.24 Short Crop + High Bald Fade
- 1.25 Shaved Back and Sides + Longer Thick Top
Shaved Sides Haircuts
In this guide, we’ll show you exactly how the hottest cuts and styles with shaved sides will look on different hair types, including thick and curly hair. This collection of the best shaved hairstyles for both short and long hair will give you plenty of inspiration if you’re interested in a shaved haircut!
Man Bun + Shaved Sides
If you’re thinking of growing your hair out longer on top, then shaving the sides to create some contrast would look good. This man bun with shaved sides and thick part offers a stylish haircut women would love!
Shaved Undercut + Textured Slick Back
The disconnected undercut continues to be one of the best ways to cut your hair on the sides. Combined with a thick, textured slick back, this shaved sides hairstyle provides a edgy yet refined vibe.
Textured Crop + High Fade + Line Up
The textured crop has been trending strong. With so many different variations, this neat look on top styles better with shaved hair on the sides.
High Skin Fade + Comb Over Pomp + Part
The high bald fade haircut blends directly into your skin. Around the hairline, we can see a clean line up. On top, the hair is left medium length and styled into a parted comb over.
Buzzed Sides + Long Top + Beard
While the sides aren’t completely shaved, they are buzzed enough to accentuate the longer hair on top. With buzz sides and long hair on top, this badass look is versatile and stylish. The long, full beard and hairstyle combine for a very masculine look.
Mid Bald Fade + Spiked Hair
This faded and spiky hairstyle is awesome for younger guys. The shaved mid fade blends easily into the textured top for a fresh finish.
Slick Back + Shaved Sides + Design
This shaved undercut can show off a guy’s tattoos and piercings. And the hair design adds a nice final touch.
Fade + Shaved Design + Line Up + Short Top
This low skin fade leaves just enough hair for the barber to shave in a cool hair design. The additional request for the shape up cements the clean, sharp edges of this style.
Faux Hawk + Undercut
If a mohawk with shaved sides is too rebellious for you, the faux hawk may be an easier style to sport.
Buzz Cut + Beard
A buzz cut with shaved sides is effectively a high and tight haircut. This neat military style is so easy and simple that you can probably get it at home with your own pair of clippers.