Here we have the top men’s hair trends of 2019. Despite new cuts and styles constantly popping up, keeping up with popular hairstyles and haircuts for men shouldn’t be hard. Whether you want cool men’s haircut styles for short hair, or a modern hairstyle for long hair, we made sure to include all the latest hair trends for men.
Here are the best trending hairstyles for men this year. From the comb over to the quiff, textured crop, slick back, and faux hawk, these are the hottest current men’s haircuts to get!
- 1 Best Hair Trends For Guys
- 2 Comb Over + High Fade + Part + Beard
- 3 Textured Spiky Hair + Low Skin Fade
- 4 Brushed Back Hair + High Bald Fade + Beard
- 5 Slicked Back Undercut
- 6 Curly Fringe + Mid Fade
- 7 Long Messy Hair
- 8 Skin Fade + Line Up + Comb Over
- 9 Slick Back + Short Sides
- 10 Short Crew Cut + Fade
- 11 Hard Side Part + Tapered Sides + Beard
- 12 High Razor Fade + Pompadour
- 13 Spiked Fringe + Textured Top + High Fade
- 14 Textured Quiff + Low Fade + Full Beard
- 15 Short Cropped Hair + High Bald Fade
- 16 Wavy Pompadour + Mid Fade + Full Beard
- 17 Faux Hawk + High Fade
- 18 Long Slicked Back Hair + Disconnected Undercut
Best Hair Trends For Guys
By combining a fresh fade or undercut on the sides with longer, textured hair on top, guys are sure to rock a stylish look. This is because the most popular men’s hair trends at the moment are messy, textured hairstyles, including spiky hair, cropped styles, and long fringes. Let’s take a look at some new hair ideas for 2019.