Getting the best black men haircuts can be tricky. Because black men have a number of haircuts to choose from, with options for short, medium, or long hair, picking just one cut and style at the barbershop can be hard. However, the top hairstyles for black men seem to incorporate a low or high fade haircut with some kind of styling on top.
From the buzz cut to the burst fade mohawk to the high top fade, here are 27 new haircuts for black men.
- 1 Best Black Guy Haircuts To Try in 2018
- 2 1. Line Up Haircut
- 3 2. Long Top, Short Sides
- 4 3. Temple Fade with Sponge Twists
- 5 4. Twisted Curls with Blow Out Fade
- 6 5. High Skin Fade with Twists
- 7 6. Faux Hawk Fade
- 8 7. Frohawk
- 9 8. Low Fade with Twists
- 10 9. Line Up with Waves
- 11 10. Faux Hawk with Blonde Sponge Twists
- 12 11. Short Buzz Cut
- 13 12. Shape Up
- 14 13. Line Up Taper
- 15 14. Skin Fade with Waves
- 16 15. Taper and Hard Part with Wave Cut
- 17 16. High Fade with Disconnected Part
- 18 17. Buzz Cut with Beard
- 19 18. Curly Faux Hawk
- 20 19. Flat Top
- 21 20. Short Clean Cut
- 22 21. Skin Fade with Curls
- 23 22. Low Skin Fade
- 24 23. High Fade with Curls
- 25 24. Fade with Beard
- 26 25. Hard Part with Cool Twists
- 27 26. Mid Fade with Medium Length Dreads
- 28 27. Short Dreads
Best Black Guy Haircuts To Try in 2018
If you want to look clean and fresh for the new year, check out the latest, coolest and hottest black men’s hairstyles, including the afro, flat top, frohawk, dreads, faux hawk, curls and the line up haircut. Combine all these styles on top with a taper fade on the sides and you’ll have one of the most popular hairstyles of any black guy.
1. Line Up Haircut
2. Long Top, Short Sides
The burst fade mohawk has been trending strong. This sweet short sides, long top hair trend allows guys to choose from the different types of fades (high, low, mid, bald) and determine whether they want their mohawk to be wide, thin, short, medium or long. Ultimately, the mohawk fade is a badass cut and style women will love!
3. Temple Fade with Sponge Twists
4. Twisted Curls with Blow Out Fade
Fresh twisted curls combined with a low fade make this style look good.
5. High Skin Fade with Twists
The high skin fade on the sides creates a stylish profile that really highlights the twists on top.
6. Faux Hawk Fade
The awesome haircut design on the sides makes this faux hawk fade a hot look for any guy with thick curls.
This frohawk style is ideal for guys who want a short cut on the sides but a long Afro on top.
8. Low Fade with Twists
This low skin fade, line up, and short spongy twists offers young black boys a modern cut and style that’s sure to impress anywhere!
9. Line Up with Waves
Adding waves to any buzz cut provides another trendy dimension. And the thick, full beard makes for a very classy look.
10. Faux Hawk with Blonde Sponge Twists
Another sick hairstyle for black men, this example combines a modern bald fade with thick sponge twists.