The flow hairstyle, also known as the bro flow, wings or hockey haircut, is a popular men’s style among surfers, skateboarders, hockey players, baseball players, hipsters, and even preppy guys. While long flow hairstyles look care-free and are often worn by men with laid-back personalities, flow and comb hair itself is actually rather high-maintenance because it requires guys to grow their hair out to a medium or long hair length. Nevertheless, if you’re searching for examples of cool hockey flow, explore the best men’s flow hair below and get inspired to grow your hair longer.
Here are the best flow hairstyles for men of all hair types, including straight, thick, thin, curly, and wavy hair. From short flow haircuts to long textured flow, these are the coolest men’s hair flow styles to get this year!
How To Grow A Flow
The best men’s flow hair is all about using good hair products for long hair. To grow a flow, you’ll need the patience to let your hair grow out. For a medium-length look, you’ll need at least 5 to 6 inches of hair. For men who want a long bro flow, wait till your hair reaches shoulder length. In the meantime, you can style any number of trendy hairstyles, ranging from the quiff to the comb over, man bun, and top knot. Guys can maximize hair growth by using good shampoos and conditioners to maintain a healthy scalp.
How To Get The Flow Hairstyle
With patience, determination and the best products for your hair type, all men can get the flow hairstyle. Here’s what you need to do to get the flow hair.
- First, you obviously need to grow your hair to the desired length. You can start styling a hot bro flow with a medium-length of hair that reaches your ears.
- After a warm shower, towel dry your hair and leave it slight damp.
- Use a high-quality boar bristle brush to comb your hair from the front to the back and sides.
- To create the wings, apply a light hold styling clay or cream. Use your fingers to work the hair product from root to tip, emphasizing the longer hair on the sides and toward the back of your head.
- Continue to run your hands and fingers through your hair all day. With the help of the styling products, this will train your hair.
After you have and styled the flow, you’ll need to visit a stylist or barbershop every few months to trim the tips and cut off split ends. A short cut can keep your hair growing healthy, strong and shiny for a beautiful, natural finish. Follow these steps to get the flow and guys will eventually have the perfect flow and comb hairstyle!
Best Men’s Hair Flow
Whether you have straight thick, wavy or curly hair, here are the best men’s flow hairstyles. There are even stylish examples of short flow haircuts you can get if you prefer short hair over longer styles.