Where to buy beard oil may be just as important as which beard care products to get. While some men prefer to buy their beard oil and balm locally or in a store, most guys will find it online for convenience. Much of this has to do with the fact that some retailers don’t carry all the best brands or all-natural variations.
So if you’re trying to find a particular conditioner or balm, where to buy it is a concern. However, before we discuss the stores that sell beard oil, let’s review why beard oils are important to begin with and the top-rated products to try!
- 1 Why Use Beard Oil
- 2 Beard Oil Benefits
- 3 Best Beard Oils Reviewed 2021
- 4 Local Stores and Retailers That Sell Beard Oil
- 5 Buy The Best Beard Oil Online
Why Use Beard Oil
With the facial hair trend continuing strong, some men see beard care products as unnecessary. But the truth is that beard oil is one of the most essential grooming products any man can own. Beard oil is easy to apply and inexpensive, but it can make a huge difference to the health and growth of your facial hair.
Think of beard oil as no different than shampoo and conditioner for your hair; yes, you can grow hair without it, but the quality and texture of your hair greatly improves when you use it. Beard maintenance is the same and can help keep your facial hair and skin healthy, clean and beautiful. Consider your purchase with the advice in this buying guide.
Beard Oil Benefits
To prove that you should use beard oil, here are just a few of the many benefits it will have on your beard and face. Choosing a high-quality beard oil is essential to getting the best growth without beard itch or dandruff (aka beardruff).
Overall, the top oils will improve the quality of your skin and facial hair for a healthy beard.
- Balance your complexion – To dispel the rumors: beard oil is good for your complexion, and will not make your skin oily. In fact, it has the opposite effect. By adding a conditioning beard oil to your facial hair, your skin will not overcompensate by producing more oil. Beard oil is also the perfect tool to remove the itchiness from your beard by moisturizing dry skin.
- Condition your facial hair – Applying beard oil will make your facial hair smooth and soft. Just like conditioner for the hair on your head, proper care is necessary to maintain a nice texture. The conditioning properties of beard oil and its ingredients will also add a healthy shine to your beard, instead of making it dull and lifeless.
- Pleasant smell – If you wash your face every day, your beard will already be clean. Adding a good smelling balm will give it a nice scent as well as improving the texture and feel of your facial hair. Picking a beard oil with a fragrance that you enjoy is important for this reason.
- Remove dandruff – The best beard care products get rid of dead skin and flakes.
To fully understand what beard oil does, try it. A simple one-week experiment will provide everything you need to know about the purpose of this essential men’s grooming product!
Best Beard Oils Reviewed 2021
Now that you know why you should buy beard oil, here’s a rundown of the best beard oils on the market. These brands have been chosen for their excellent value and high-quality ingredients. Each of them is capable of maintaining a healthy beard and stimulating growth, but there are a few different features you will note in the summaries. Facial hair is a personal thing, so consider your own skin type and texture in order to choose the most effective product for your needs.
Honest Amish Beard Oil
As you might expect after centuries of growing full, long facial hair, Amish men know how to look after a beard. Honest Amish Classic Beard Oil is based on traditional Amish techniques and ingredients.
With all-natural ingredients and a great smell, it’s difficult pass up this affordable beard oil for a simple yet effective tonic. In terms of personal characteristics, this beard oil will work best if you have longer, unruly facial hair which you would like to get under control. It’s made to condition and tame even the wildest beard while taking care of itchiness, dandruff, and split ends.
Similarly, Honest Amish also makes an incredible Beard Balm and Leave-In Conditioner with all-natural, vegan-friendly organic oils and butters. With some of the best customer reviews in the industry, serious beardsmen should try this product out for strong, full beard growth!
Ingredients: Avocado oil, Pumpkin Seed oil, Sweet Almond oil, Apricot Kernel oil, Jojoba oil, Argan oil, and Kukui oil.
- Hand Crafted in the USA
- Organic Virgin Argan, Golden Jojoba and 6 More...
- All Natural and Organic Ingredients
Gentlemen’s Beard Oil
For those who don’t like scented beard oils, this one is for you. The Gentlemen’s Beard Oil is a minimalist product that doesn’t add any synthetic or fragrant ingredients. But that doesn’t mean it’s basic or inferior in quality. This beard brand is made using only the finest ingredients – and there are only five of them, so you know exactly what you’re putting on your face.
It will moisturize and nourish your beard and condition your hairs to prevent itch, without adding much to your routine. If you’re a guy looking for an easy-to-use, unscented beard oil that will last a long time, this should be your number one choice.
Ingredients: Moroccan Argan oil, Jojoba, Evening Primrose, Sunflower Seed oil, and Vitamin E.
- Handmade in the USA: Warning! - Ask Where the...
- Completely Fragrance Free: Is it really unscented,...
- Promote Healthy Beard Growth - Softens &...
Leven Rose Beard Oil & Conditioner
Leven Rose is a top beard brand, and this top-selling beard oil lives up to the brand’s good name. One of the stand-out features of this product is the bottle’s size. You won’t need to restock on beard oil each week because this beard oil contains a massive two-month supply, even for seasoned experts using it daily. Plus, the oil is so powerful that just a few drops can quickly restore shine and moisture to dry, coarse and unruly beard hair.
With no fragrance and just two ingredients, the Leven Rose Fragrance-Free Beard Oil and Conditioner is another top choice that will work well with most lifestyles, however much effort you’re prepared to put into maintaining your beard.
Ingredients: Organic Jojoba oil and Organic Moroccan Argan oil.
- #1 rated beard oil for men - keep your beard...
- Contains only 2 ingredients - jojoba oil, Moroccan...
- As featured in GQ - soaks in quickly to treat and...
Smooth Viking Beard Oil
As a beard oil specifically made to help dry facial hair, this product is great at conditioning to prevent beard itch and flakiness. The Smooth Viking Beard Oil is a moisturizing, growth-promoting oil that can keep your beard’s texture smooth while also helping it to grow long and full.
If you tend to get itchy skin around your facial hair or suffer from beard dandruff, choose this beard oil with balm and conditioner to alleviate that dryness and get rid of flaky skin.
Ingredients: Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Beeswax, Avocado oil, Sweet Almond oil, Moroccan Argan oil, Castor oil, Pure Essential oil, Pumpkin Seed oil, Olive oil, Jojoba oil, and Vitamin E.
- Tame & Condition Your Unruly Facial Hair with an...
- Feel More Confident With Your Facial Fuzz: Wave...
- Invigorate Your Skin: Packed with Vitamin E,...
Mountaineer Brand Beard Oil
Lightly scented with Cedarwood for a woodsy yet clean smell, this beard oil by Mountaineer Brand strives to be the rugged man’s choice. Focused on hydrating skin and hair to avoid itching, flaking, and dandruff, this product will stimulate facial hair growth while maintaining your beard’s health.
Manufactured in the United States and highly-rated among users, use this conditioning oil daily for almost immediate results!
Ingredients: Grapeseed oil, Almond oil, Castor oil, Cedarwood oil, Fir Needle oil, and Eucalyptus Leaf oil.
- TWICE AS MUCH AS OTHER BRANDS. 2-Ounce Bottle....
- HANDMADE IN USA WITH 100% NATURAL OILS. This beard...
- REDUCE ITCHING AND FLAKING – Mountaineer Beard...
Seven Potions Beard Oil – Woodland Harmony
Woodland Harmony by Seven Potions is one of the best on the market at taming wild, unkempt beards. With a husky, masculine scent fit for lumberjacks and all-natural ingredients, this beard care product is made for wearing in social settings. Your beard will gleam, nourished by the natural oils, while you smell great from the scented flavoring.
For a sophisticated, moisturizing beard oil that smells amazing while keeping your facial hair soft and shiny without looking greasy, Woodland Harmony is the way to go.
Ingredients: Apricot Kernel oil, Crambe Seed oil, Jojoba, Sweet Almond oil, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Organic Sandalwood, Cedar Wood oil, and Essential oils.
- REFINED SCENT: Blended with cedar wood and...
- 100% NATURAL: All our beard conditioning oils are...
- SOFTENING: Formulated to condition, this beard oil...
Local Stores and Retailers That Sell Beard Oil
The unfortunate truth is that, while there are a ton of beard brands with great products, brick and mortar retailers have been slow to stock their oils. If you drive to your local Walmart or Target, you may be able to find one or two beard oils on the shelf, but will they be the best?
However, Walmart does carry some good beard products in their online store, including Smooth Viking and Leven Rose.
Nevertheless, this is why we highly recommend you get your beard oil from Amazon. With dozens of top-rated companies selling on the marketplace, coupled with free shipping and a convenient return policy, ordering online is the perfect option to save you money and trouble.
Buy The Best Beard Oil Online
Beard care is important, especially if you’re trying to grow a long beard. Whether you’re looking for a great smell or maximum moisturizing potential, the right beard oil and conditioner is out there. Choose one from this list for a high-quality product that will become an essential part of your morning routine.