While short haircuts for men may seem limiting, the reality is that guys have plenty of cool cuts and styles to choose from. Short hairstyles are always going to be fashionable, and barbers continue to come up with new ways to style short hair.
For a modern look, pick short haircut styles that requires your hair to be cut short on the sides and back, with longer hair on top. With a fade or undercut on the sides and cool short hair on top, the styling options are limitless. From the buzz cut to the crew cut, textured crop, comb over, quiff, faux hawk, and slick back, guys have a variety of short cuts and styles to get.
Here are the best new short haircut styles to try in 2018. From modern to classic, neat to messy, and curly to straight, we’ve got all the latest men’s hair trends you’ll love!
- 1 Best Short Haircuts For Men
- 2 Bald Fade with Textured Crew Cut and Full Beard
- 3 Comb Over Undercut
- 4 Faux Hawk Fade
- 5 Blonde Burst Fade Mohawk with Design
- 6 Brush Up with Fade and Line Up
- 7 High Fade Comb Over
- 8 Messy Top and Low Razor Fade
- 9 Shaved Sides with V-Shaped Back
- 10 Short Sides with Long Top
- 11 Slick Back Undercut with Long Beard
- 12 Spiky Hair with Fade and Hair Design
- 13 Textured Crop with Mid Fade and Stubble
- 14 Textured Quiff with High Fade and Line Up
- 15 Wavy Comb Over with Classic Taper Fade and Part
- 16 Sweep Back with Bald Fade
- 17 Low Bald Fade with Comb Over and Beard
- 18 Buzz with High Skin Fade and Shape Up
- 19 High Fade with Hard Side Part
- 20 Long Side Fringe with Low Fade
- 21 Slicked Back Hair with Skin Fade and Beard
- 22 Thick Curly Hair High Fade
- 23 Undercut with Short Wavy Hair and Design
- 24 High Fade with Messy Spiked Hair
- 25 Low Fade with Thick Textured Brush Back
Best Short Haircuts For Men
Whether you want a comb over fade, slick back undercut, or textured quiff, we’ve got the best short hairstyles for men. But your hair type is important and whether you have curly, wavy, or straight thick hair will determine how much length you can leave up top and how your hair can be styled.
Below, you’ll find all the latest short guy’s haircuts to help you choose a good hairstyle before your next visit to the barbershop!
Bald Fade with Textured Crew Cut and Full Beard
Comb Over Undercut
Faux Hawk Fade
Blonde Burst Fade Mohawk with Design
The burst fade mohawk has quickly become a barbershop favorite.
Brush Up with Fade and Line Up
High Fade Comb Over
Messy Top and Low Razor Fade
This low fade haircut accentuates the messy hair on top.
Shaved Sides with V-Shaped Back
Short Sides with Long Top
Medium length hair on top gives guys a ton of options when styling in the mornings.
Slick Back Undercut with Long Beard
Slicked back hair remains a trendy look with men who like the modern version of the retro style.
Spiky Hair with Fade and Hair Design
Textured Crop with Mid Fade and Stubble
The French Crop is another popular men’s haircut. Short and simple, guys love textured crops.
Textured Quiff with High Fade and Line Up
The modern quiff is a versatile and classy hairstyle perfect for any occasion.
Wavy Comb Over with Classic Taper Fade and Part
The taper fade works with any type of cut and style, especially with longer hair.