The short back and sides haircut has been one of the most popular men’s hairstyles to get for years. Between the fade, undercut and classic taper, short hair on the sides and back offers guys the versatility to style a number of cool looks. In fact, with just the fade haircut, men have the option of a low, mid, high, bald or tapered cut coupled with a stylish textured top.
If you’re curious about the latest short haircuts for men with cropped back and sides, you’ll love these modern styles.
- 1 Best Short Back and Sides Hairstyles
- 1.1 High Skin Undercut Fade + Comb Over
- 1.2 Hard Part Fringe + High Bald Fade
- 1.3 Man Bun + Shaved Sides + V-Cut Back
- 1.4 Undercut + Textured Brushed Back + Beard
- 1.5 Mid Fade + Spiky Hair
- 1.6 Wavy Comb Over + Low Fade
- 1.7 Slick Back Undercut + Long Full Beard
- 1.8 High Fade + Line Up + Thick Textured Top + Beard
- 1.9 High Skin Fade + Cropped Hair
- 1.10 Hard Part Comb Over Fade
- 1.11 Disconnected Undercut + Pompadour
- 1.12 Long Comb Over + Brushed Up Fringe + Undercut
- 1.13 Undercut + Hard Part + Slicked Back Hair
- 1.14 Low Taper Fade + Textured Curly Hair on Top
- 1.15 Short Sides + Short Faux Hawk
- 1.16 Short Top + Spiked Fringe + High Fade
Best Short Back and Sides Hairstyles
Choosing a classic short back and sides hairstyle makes for an easy yet trendy look. In fact, combined with long hair on top, these types of cuts and styles continue to be favorites in barbershops! From the slicked back undercut to the comb over fade, check out our hot collection of pictures below!