The Mexican mustache is a cool hipster style nowadays. Also known as a curled or handlebar mustache, Mexican facial hair gives off a fantastically macho look and can be groomed to create a finish as sophisticated as you need. Best of all, Mexican mustache styles still have a Wild West flare however you choose to style them. Ultimately, these mustaches are fierce, but not daunting, and worth growing this year!
- 1 Mexican Beard Styles
- 2 Thick Textured Quiff + Full Beard and Mustache
- 3 Short Sides + Long Hair on Top + Thick Beard
- 4 Full Mexican Beard + Mustache
- 5 Curled Mustache + Chin Beard
- 6 Wavy Textured Hair + Thin Mexican Mustache
- 7 Full Beard + Mexican Mustache Style + Textured Hair
- 8 Thick Mexican Mustache + Goatee
- 9 Handlebar Mustache + Thick Beard
- 10 Thick Beard + Thin Mustache
- 11 Long Goatee + Mexican Mustache
Mexican Beard Styles
Because the Mexican mustache is a versatile look, there are tons of beard designs and ideas when it comes to how you can wear it. To start, think about how long you want your mustache to grow since the length of your facial hair will determine what styles you can get.
For example, men can combine it with a clean-shaven face for a modern style with Latin American roots. Another option would be to trim a Mexican style mustache with a thick beard and/or sideburns for a truly manly, almost outback look.
Needless to say, there’s a Mexican beard somewhere out there for you, so why not take a look at some of our favorites styles!