The Macklemore haircut may be the new style you’ve been looking for. As one of the best hip-hop artists of recent years, Macklemore’s hair is a cool modern style many guys are trying. Known commonly as an undercut but also referred to as an undershave, the hairstyle references a high-contrast style in which your sides are cut extremely short, but the top is left long.
For the undershave, your stylist must shave the hair on the sides using a safety razor instead of the more traditional clipper. To do the Macklemore hairstyle, you then style the long hair on top as a comb over, side part, or slick back using hair product. We recommend a type of pomade or wax.
- 1 Best Macklemore Hairstyles
- 2 Undercut with Wavy Comb Over
- 3 Slicked Back Undercut
- 4 High Fade with Long Side Part
- 5 Mid Fade with Side Swept Hair
- 6 Disconnected Undercut with Textured Slick Back
- 7 High Skin Fade with Buzz Cut
- 8 High Fade with Wavy Slicked Back Hair
- 9 Long Wavy Comb Over
- 10 Undercut with Textured Brushed Back Hair
Best Macklemore Hairstyles
If you love the idea of trying one of Macklemore’s new hairstyles but aren’t sure which long or short style is best for you, we’ve compiled a collection of pictures to help. Between his classic slicked back undercut and high skin fade comb over, check out Macklemore’s haircut below!