Tupac’s Juice haircut highlights the golden era of hip hop. While the movie has always enjoyed a cult-like following, the Juice hairstyle lives on even today! In fact, almost every barbershop and barber in the world knows how to cut and style a Juice fade.
If you’re interested in emulating Tupac’s haircut in this film, you’ll need to know how to ask for it. Sometimes referred to as the Juice box fade, this cut falls somewhere between a box and high top fade. The only difference is that your stylist will need to either add a step or part. However, guys can choose a buzz cut with a thick, curved line etched in and still pull off the look.
- 1 Cool Juice Haircuts Inspired By 2Pac
- 2 High Top Fade + Step + Hard Part
- 3 Flat Top + High Skin Fade + Line Up
- 4 Box Fade + Shape Up + Long Beard
- 5 Classic Tupac Juice Haircut + Design
- 6 Buzz Cut + Edge Up + Fade
- 7 Curly Hair + Drop Fade + Line Design
- 8 Sponge Twists + Low Drop Fade + Line Cut
- 9 High Top Fade + Full Beard
- 10 High Skin Box Fade
- 11 Buzz Cut + Waves
- 12 Long Afro Fade + Line Up + Part
Cool Juice Haircuts Inspired By 2Pac
Here are the best Juice haircut designs, cuts and styles to get right now!