There are so many haircuts for men with thick hair. In fact, thick hair men get all the best hairstyles and all of these cuts and styles look good. Between the pompadour, comb over, quiff, slick back, side part and modern textured crop, what style you choose simply depends on whether you want a short, medium or long hairstyle and how much time you want to invest styling it. For most, the best men’s haircuts and hairstyles for thick hair involve a messy, textured style on top with a short cut on the sides, such a a fade or undercut.
When it comes down to it, thick hair men are both cursed and blessed. Cursed because it may be difficult to maintain their sometimes unruly hair, yet blessed that they can style their thick hair into any of the most popular cool hairstyles. Fortunately, styling thick hair for guys is just a matter of using a good pomade or hair wax.
Check out the best hairstyles for men with thick hair to find stylish ways to wear your coarse, straight, wavy, or curly hair.
- 1 Men’s Hairstyles For Thick Hair
- 1.1 Medium Length Comb Over Fade + Beard
- 1.2 Faux Hawk + Fade + Line Up
- 1.3 Quiff + Low Drop Fade
- 1.4 Mid Bald Fade + Shape Up + Messy Curly Hair
- 1.5 Mid Skin Fade + Short Messy Crop
- 1.6 Textured Spiky Hair + Mid Fade
- 1.7 Comb Over Fade + Hard Part
- 1.8 Long Slicked Back + High Bald Fade + Line Up
- 1.9 Low Fade + Messy Modern Quiff
- 1.10 Spiky Pompadour + Shape Up + Low Fade
- 1.11 Long Comb Over + Thick Part + Skin Fade
- 1.12 Flowing Long Hair + Short Beard
- 1.13 Long Slicked Back Undercut
- 1.14 Thick Textured Top + Classic Tapered Sides
- 1.15 Hard Side Part + High Razor Fade
- 1.16 Thick Comb Over + Longer Sides + Full Beard
- 1.17 Mohawk Fade + Beard
- 1.18 Pompadour + Low Taper Fade + Stubble
- 1.19 Brushed Up Hair + Short Sides + Full Beard
- 1.20 Quiff Undercut + Shape Up + Beard
- 1.21 Crop + Undercut + Beard Fade
- 1.22 Thick Slick Back + Undercut Fade + Beard
- 1.23 Textured Messy Top + High Bald Fade
- 1.24 Spiky Side Part + High Fade
- 1.25 High Skin Fade + Thick Textured Comb Over
- 1.26 Long Fringe + Disconnected Undercut
- 1.27 Razor Fade + Thick Crop
Men’s Hairstyles For Thick Hair
While your barber can help you pick out the best haircut for your hair type, we can provide you with some of the top timeless men’s hairstyles. Below, we’ve compiled the best long and short hairstyles for thick hair. Whether you have thick straight, curly or wavy hair, you’ll be able to find a cool style and cut for a fresh look this year.
Medium Length Comb Over Fade + Beard
For this type of comb over fade, thick hair and a good styling product are absolute necessities. The clean beard design pairs beautifully with the short sides and long top hairstyle.
Faux Hawk + Fade + Line Up
A fade haircut and line up make any faux hawk look fresher due to contrast. But it’s important to note that the fohawk is all about shape and styling, so guys with thick hair have more volume and texture.
Quiff + Low Drop Fade
The modern quiff is a hairstyle favorite around the world. Combined with a low drop fade on the sides and back, this textured variation looks awesome.
Mid Bald Fade + Shape Up + Messy Curly Hair
A very cool short haircut for men. This messy, thick curly hair styles naturally and features a sweet bald fade on the sides.
Mid Skin Fade + Short Messy Crop
The textured crop remains one of the hottest short haircuts for thick hair.
Textured Spiky Hair + Mid Fade
Spiky hairstyles are making a comeback. With dyed or colored hair for contrast, these textured spikes grab the attention in any room.
Comb Over Fade + Hard Part
As one of the top hairstyles for thick, wavy hair, the comb over is versatile enough to look good with any hair type and length.
Long Slicked Back + High Bald Fade + Line Up
This picture is the perfect example of how barbers are constantly finding ways to customize haircuts. With medium length hair on top and a bald fade down low, this unique slick back offers a killer style.
Low Fade + Messy Modern Quiff
Some length on top allows guys to create a variety of hairstyles. This messy modern quiff can easily be transformed into a pomp, slick back, comb over, or brush up.
Spiky Pompadour + Shape Up + Low Fade
A spiky pompadour makes for an attractive combination, but can only be pulled off well if you have a lot of hair to work with.
Long Comb Over + Thick Part + Skin Fade
This trendy cut and style just oozes sexiness. As if the skin fade and sharp edges of the hairline were not enough, this barber added a thick part for extra effect. If you can find a local barber as talented as this, you should visit him often!
Flowing Long Hair + Short Beard
Long hairstyles for men with thick hair are classics, and women simply love them.
Long Slicked Back Undercut
The slicked back undercut continues to be a classy yet sexy haircut for guys. Whether you style it with a pomade for a shiny finish or a wax product for a textured natural look, slicked back hair is versatile and good-looking. Add a beard for another level of masculinity.
Thick Textured Top + Classic Tapered Sides
Classic tapered haircuts with short to medium thick hair on top allow men to style a number of cool hairstyles. From the comb over to the faux hawk, use a good hair product to get volume, life and flow.