The chin strap beard is a lesser known facial hair style, but the idea is simple and effective. Grow your sideburns to connect with your beard, and shave everything else off to create a “strap” of facial hair that loops from one ear to the other. Chin strap beard styles also work for all face types, and offer guys the ability to groom their hair in different ways. If you’re curious about growing a thick or thin chin strap beard fast, you’ll appreciate the tips and pictures below!
Here are the top 17 best chin strap beards to inspire you to grow, trim, shape and style this badass look.
- 1 Best Chin Strap Beards
- 2 Chinstrap Goatee
- 3 Thin Chin Strap Beard + Goatee +Fade
- 4 Chinstrap with Mustache
- 5 Thick Chin Strap Beard
- 6 Thin Chin Strap Beard
- 7 Short Trimmed Chinstrap + Buzz Cut
- 8 Chin Strap Facial Hair + Crop Top Fade
- 9 Pencil Chin Strap Beard
- 10 Wide Chin Strap Beard + Mustache
- 11 Thick Jaw Strap Beard
- 12 Long Jawline Beard
- 13 Short Sides + Textured Top + Chin Strap + Mustache
- 14 Shaved Head + Thick Chinstrap + No mustache
- 15 Cool Chin Strap with Mustache
Best Chin Strap Beards
Chin strap beards can be worn with or without a mustache, and can be trimmed as wide or narrow as you wish. This makes for a number of possibilities when it comes to chin strap beard styles. In general, cutting a narrow strip with short facial hair makes for a more youthful look, while trimming a thick strip with long hair adds masculinity.
If the chin strap beard is a style you’re considering, then be sure to check out some inspiration below. We made sure to include different styles, including the chinstrap goatee and mustache options!