Looking for the best ear and nose hair trimmers on the market? We researched and tested the top nose trimmers from the leading brands. As expected, companies like Panasonic, Toilettree, Groom Mate and Wahl made the best grooming products. While finding a nose hair trimmer that actually works doesn’t have to be hard, every man has his own grooming routine, especially when it comes to trimming his ear and nose hair. And using a top-rated nose and ear trimmer can make all the difference when shaving, trimming and shaping these sensitive areas.
For starters, you can’t fit hair clippers or electric shavers in your nose and ears and expect to actually trim the unruly hairs properly or painlessly. And frankly, you don’t want to completely remove all the hairs in these areas because they help keep bacteria out. Instead, we recommend getting a nose hair trimmer that will cut through hair easily, minimize skin irritation and consistently get the job done.
Check out our list of the best ear and nose trimmers for men, starting with our favorites – the Panasonic ER-GN30-K and ToiletTree Professional Water-Resistant Nose Trimmer. These grooming tools represent the top brands and products in the industry, and are backed with the features to make the hair removal process easy and fast.
- 1 7 Best Ear and Nose Hair Trimmers 2019
- 1.1 Panasonic ER-GN30-K Nose & Ear Hair Trimmer
- 1.2 ToiletTree Professional Water-Resistant Nose Trimmer
- 1.3 Panasonic ER430K Ear & Hair Trimmer with Vacuum
- 1.4 Wahl Lithium Micro Groomsman Trimmer
- 1.5 Groom Mate Platinum XL
- 1.6 Fancii Professional Nose & Ear Hair Trimmer
- 1.7 Remington PG525 Head to Toe Lithium Powered Body Groomer Kit
- 2 How To Get The Best Nose Hair Trimmer
- 3 How To Use A Nose Hair Trimmer
7 Best Ear and Nose Hair Trimmers 2019
Panasonic ER-GN30-K Nose & Ear Hair Trimmer
Panasonic is a brand known for its superior men’s grooming tools, and this company’s trimmer is no exception. The Panasonic ER-GN30-K nose and ear hair trimmer is so effective in removing unwanted facial hair, that it is the preferred tool of men and women – and for $15, you really can’t possibly go wrong.
The dual-edge, stainless steel blades allow you to get a super close trim without cutting your skin or pulling out hairs. They are also hypoallergenic so you don’t have to worry about allergies or irritating the most sensitive areas of your face. Finally, this unit’s blades are aligned to leave just the right amount and length of hairs in your nasal cavity for your system to continue its natural filtering of dust and bacteria.
This model also works well dry or wet, making it possible to trim those stubborn hairs in the shower. Plus, the built-in Vortex Cleaning System draws in water from all sides automatically, spins it through the unit, and helps you clean your trimmer in seconds.
Lightweight and extremely versatile, this easy-to-use groomer can also help shape and trim your eyebrows. And with 90 minutes of power on one AA battery, it’ll be awhile before you need a replacement. Take this Panasonic ear and nose trimmer wherever you go for a quick, efficient experience that will prove why this model takes the crown.
- Innovative Dual Edge Blades: Panasonic nose hair...
- Clean and Precision Trimming: Curved,...
- Wet/Dry Convenience: Fully waterproof men's...
ToiletTree Professional Water-Resistant Nose Trimmer
This trimmer’s name alone signifies that it means business when it comes to men’s grooming. The Professional Water Resistant Heavy Duty Steel Nose Trimmer takes the guesswork out of trimming hair in the sensitive and small areas of your face. This tool will cost you around $15, but with a case made of steel and a built-in light to guide you, men will feel like they’re using a commercial-grade machine.
This products main feature – the LED light – helps you effortlessly trim and tame hair in your ears or nose. You will be able to see what hair you are trimming and any strays you may have left behind if you were using another unit. Moreover, the LED light doesn’t drain the battery, so you don’t have to worry about replacing the battery quickly after every use.
Stainless steel blades trim your facial hair with precision, but without any tugging or irritation at the follicle. The powerful rotary cutting system makes ear and nose hair removal easy and painless. This machine is also water-resistant for added convenience and ease of use. Just take it into the shower with you and clean it with running water.
With thousands of positive customer reviews and a lifetime replacement warranty, we strongly recommend trying this high-quality nose trimmer.
- This high-end cordless battery-operated nose...
- The lightweight, but powerful, rotary cutting...
- Right out of the box, you will feel the...
Panasonic ER430K Ear & Hair Trimmer with Vacuum
It’s no surprise that Panasonic makes the list more than once, and the ER430K model has a few new tricks up its sleeve. This model costs around $15 as well, but with a built-in vacuum cleaning system that sucks in all your clipped nose, ear and facial hairs, this men’s trimmer literally does it all.
This painless grooming tool also comes with dual-edged blades, allowing guys to trim all types of hair with ease. Furthermore, the curved blades are stainless steel, meaning they are built strong and meant to last. In the end, the blades on the Panasonic are buffered by a safety cone to protect your skin from nicks and cuts, while a rotary blade system with circular action gets you the most efficient trim in even the most inconvenient areas.
But what really sets this product apart is one revolutionary feature; this is the only nose hair trimmer in existence with a micro-vacuum system. This integrated vacuum quickly and cleanly collects ear and nose hairs before they start to make a mess in your sink – a big plus for anyone looking for minimal cleanup. And since the unit is waterproof, just rinse the blades in running water for a quick clean.
Well-designed, powerful, easy to clean and extremely versatile, this Panasonic nose trimmer machine probably ties for best nose hair trimmer on our list.
- Innovative Dual Edge Blades: Panasonic nose hair...
- Clean and Precision Trimming: Curved,...
- Wet/Dry Convenience: Fully waterproof men's...
Wahl Lithium Micro Groomsman Trimmer
Those looking for a compact, cheap trimmer with no frills can look no further. The Wahl Lithium Micro Groomsman Trimmer is small yet mighty, comes with two different shaver heads, and can trim your eyebrows, sideburns, necklines, ears and nose. You can purchase this trimmer for less than $10, and its versatility packs a powerful punch for such an affordable grooming tool.
For starters, this machine includes interchangeable vertical and rotary heads for reaching hair in the most stubborn of spots. The long, slim head is engineered to get further than other ear and nasal trimmers. The stainless steel blades are sharp, durable and effective at giving you the most accurate trim with any pulls or cuts.
Like the other ones on our list, this tool is waterproof for use wet or dry, and you easily rinse the blades off with water for quick and easy cleanup.
Backed by the Wahl brand, a 3-year warranty, an aluminum body and case that’s easy to travel with, and a lithium battery for lasting power, this trimmer is all about the details.
- CORDLESS LITHIUM TRIMMER: Our compact, cordless,...
- COMPLETE HAIR CUTTING KITS OR SINGLE TOOLS:...
- A SMOOTH CUT EVERY TIME: Wahl clippers & trimmers...
Groom Mate Platinum XL
The Groom Mate Platinum XL is the finest battery-free ear and nose hair trimmer on the market today. Manufactured in the US, this mechanical tool will never need battery replacements and doesn’t rely on power at all.
Trimming your nose hairs is as simple as placing the trimmer in your nostril or ear canal and twisting the bottom handle. Thanks to the company’s patented rotary blade system, the stainless steel blades then rotate to cut and painlessly remove excess hairs. The very sharp blades have been carefully positioned to never come in contact with any sensitive areas.
You never have to worry about rust or corrosion because the entire unit is made from stainless steel. This also makes the cleaning process easy – just run water and rinse out the hairs. For guys who are super hygienic, remove the set screw and clean the inner shaft.
The only downside to this mechanical hair trimmer is that you need two hands to operate it – one to hold the tool in place, and the other to twist the bottom handle that provides the cutting action.
If you’re looking for an old school method, this gentle yet robust tool is worth the investment. Backed by an unconditional lifetime guarantee, we have no doubt you’ll be happy with your purchase.
- Groom Mate's ECO friendly, battery_less trimmer....
- The Platinum XL nose hair trimmer is made from 100...
- The Platinum XL has a patented rotary blade system...
Fancii Professional Nose & Ear Hair Trimmer
This men’s nose trimmer lives up to its name. With its rich features and sleek trimming power, the Fancii Professional is one of the best in the industry. For less than $15, you can have an effortless trim with a top-rated grooming tool that comes complete with an LED light and advanced vacuum system.
The stainless steel blades trim facial hair with accuracy and precision, allowing you clip unwanted hairs anywhere. The dual-edge blades don’t nag or pull at the hair follicle, leaving you with a hair trimming tool that avoids skin irritation all together.
This Fancii hair trimmer also includes a vacuum system that makes cleanup a breeze. So if you’re worried about leaving hairs in your nasal cavity or ear canal, this unit will collect everything. Simply rinse the head of the trimmer off after use and it’s ready to use again.
Lastly, this product comes with a bright LED light to help you find all your long hairs. With a 100% satisfaction guarantee and an 18 month replacement warranty, this electric nose and ear trimmer is the perfect buy for anyone looking for a good trim every time.
- Professional quality precision cut stainless steel...
- Advanced vacuum system whisks away residues for...
- Improved dual-edge blades use cyclone blade action...
Remington PG525 Head to Toe Lithium Powered Body Groomer Kit
This 10-piece grooming set leaves no stone unturned and no hair untrimmed. The Remington PG525 Head to Toe Body Groomer Kit comes with 8 attachments to take care of stubborn hair in pretty much any place you could imagine.
Unlike the other products on our list, this trimmer does not specialize in just the ear and nose areas. Instead, this unit is the complete package and comes with an attachment for every part of your body. We figured, as an alternative, to give some guys the option to pick an all-in-one machine grooming kit.
This set comes with a full-size trimmer, foil shaver, nose, ear, and detail trimmer, vertical body hair trimmer, hair clipper comb, and three beard and stubble combs. Your pesky facial hair doesn’t stand a chance against the self-sharpening, surgical blades that shave and trim without trouble. And after you work your entire body down to stubble, guys can easily clean their tool by by rinsing with water.
The best is that the Remington PG525 runs on a rechargeable lithium battery, so simply power it up and get up to 70 minutes of shave time. The charging indicator light will let you know the level of charge so you are aware when power is running low.
The final touch is a charging stand that holds all your attachments, so you will never have to worry about losing any parts of your set. Ultimately, this men’s body hair grooming kit gives any electric shaver a run for its money.
- 9 attachments for all your grooming needs: Full...
- Lithium Power with up to 70 minutes of cordless...
- Self sharpening, surgical steel blades for long...
How To Get The Best Nose Hair Trimmer
Before you get the best nose and ear hair trimmer, it’s important to know what to look for in a groomer kit.
- Find a specially designed trimmer. If you want a painless experience without cuts or nicks, choose a model that’s been designed to remove hairs on small, delicate facial areas like your ears and nose. Picking a general body groomer with sharp blades is the easiest way to end up with irritated skin.
- Find a high-quality unit. Even if it’s going to cost less than $20, buy from a reputable brand selling a well-built tool. A good trimmer will last years without headache or injury.
- Determine what you’re willing to pay. A world class nose and ear trimmer shouldn’t cost that much, but given the sensitive areas you’ll be trimming, we recommend you get the best ear and nose hair remover you can afford.
How To Use A Nose Hair Trimmer
As annoying and embarrassing as ear and nose hair can be, these pesky strands can be difficult to remove without the correct tools and some practice. Once you make your choice of a manual or electric hair trimmer, it’s time to get down to basics. Use these tips to rid your ears and nose of excess hair without bleeding or irritating your skin.
- Make light of the situation. A well-lit room is crucial any time you plan on trimming face or body hair. This will help prevent unnecessary injury and ensure you get all long or coarse hairs.
- Use a mirror. Looking at the area in a mirror can help you coordinate your hands and see exactly what you need to trim. Pull your nose up for an even better look inside. The additional assistance can prevent nicks and cuts.
- Clean the area thoroughly. Use a napkin or other wet cloth to clean out your nose and ears before reaching for your hair trimmer. This will remove any unwanted wax, debris and bacteria, and make the hair removal process easier.
- Don’t get rid of all your hairs. The hair in your nose and ears serve a vital purpose in your body’s natural defense against germs. By trapping dust, bacteria, particles, and other pollutants, these hairs protect you. For this reason, we recommend you only trim back the thickest and longest hairs that are protruding.
When it comes down to it, go as slow as needed when navigating your nasal cavity and ear canal until you get comfortable with the process. The trimmers above will certainly do their part in making the experience as painless and hassle-free as possible, allowing you to avoid embarrassment and always look and feel your best.